Chorus Code of Conduct
As a member of the SHS Chorus, you will have the opportunity to represent our school, our city, and our state at many activities. These rules are set to insure success for all.
- Adhere at all times to the SHS Code of Conduct
- Speak with respect to all persons.
- Show an attitude of cooperation and participation.
- Respect our room and belongings: enter quietly, keep hands/feet to yourself, never throw anything, keep feet off the chairs, take care of your folder.
- No food or drink in the chorus room. Bring water in a clear bottle.
- When the director, the assistant or a choir officer raises his/her hand, all talking will cease. When a visitor is in the room, students will be respectfully quiet.